Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Confluence Health
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
The Clinical Development Specialist (CDS) is responsible for the development of clinical content, implementation and evaluation of the effectiveness. The CDS works collaboratively to provide orientation, on-going training, and implementation of new clinical programs and activities for the CH workforce. The CDS delivers education programs across the Service Lines of the Confluence Health hospitals and clinics through instructor led classes to development of on-line content.
1. Develop clinical content utilizing evidenced based practice.
2. Create, coordinate, and deliver large training initiatives.
3. Employ strategies and techniques to promote a positive learning environment.
4. Possess current knowledge and competency with basic patient care equipment, and clinical skills.
5. Work collaboratively with instructors, unit based educators, and leadership.
6. Maintain flexibility when managing multiple roles and responsibilities.
7. Ensure educational programs are congruent with CH goals, initiatives, and regulatory requirements
8. Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization.
9. Use principles from theories of adult learning, organizational development, system change, and quality improvement.
10. Differentiate educational problems from system problems through gap analysis.
11. Adjust content and teaching strategies based on learners’ reaction or educational needs.
12. Determines and revises priorities for scheduled and unscheduled educational activities.
13. Other duties as assigned.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
Registered Nurse graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Recent experience in acute/outpatient clinical setting.
RN Licensure in WA State required or ability to obtain upon hire.
Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
Previous experience as an educator.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply