Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Central Washington Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Under the direction of a medical director, evaluate and build a treatment plan for a patient with cardiopulmonary disease.
1. Conduct thorough chart review and screen for the appropriateness of patient to attend cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
2. Evaluates the patient’s functional capacity through the use of standardized measurements testing.
3. Develop a plan of treatment and goals through recognition of a patient’s needs and goals.
4. Periodically re-evaluate the status of a patient’s functional ability and the effectiveness of the cardiopulmonary treatment plan.
5. Monitoring a patient’s vital signs including EKG and oximetry.
6. Teaches the benefits of exercise and home exercise lecture series.
7. Plans, implements a home exercise plan for each patient.
8. Records and reports to physician any adverse signs or symptoms, any changes in a patient’s condition, and individualized treatment plans including providing physician with patient discharge plan.
9. Maintain clear documentation which reflects clinical reasoning for decision making and clearly reports any reasons for concern from the patient.
10. Maintains supplies and inventory for the department.
Checks oxygen tanks and refills when necessary.
Checks patient supplies, such as telemetry batteries, electrodes, pouches, etc. weekly and orders when necessary.
Utilizes purchasing request processes to order supplies at the manager’s request accurately and efficiently.
Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
A minimum of a four-year college degree in a Health Science field (i.e. Exercise Physiology, Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Biology, Sports Medicine/Athletic Training)
ACLS within 6 months of start date.
Two years in an accredited Cardiac Rehabilitation program.
Have a state license in Respiratory Therapy.
Pass either the certified cardiac rehabilitation professional (CCRP) or ASCM clinical exercise specialist test.
Who We Are: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system that includes two hospitals and more than 40 medical specialties, to provide comprehensive medical care in North Central Washington. With over 270 physicians and 150 advanced practice clinicians, Confluence Health is the major medical provider between Seattle and Spokane. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, safe, compassionate, and cost-effective care close to home. Staying on the leading edge of healthcare innovation is important, so we invest in technology--to provide better care for our patients and allow our providers to operate at the highest level. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost-effective manner. Our Vision: To become the highest value rural healthcare system in the nation that improves health, quality of life, and is a source of pride to those who work here.Apply