Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Confluence Health
Schedule: Full Time; Exempt
Shift: Day Shift
The Epic Reporting Manager is responsible for the overall success of reporting and for coordinating reporting tasks across all applications; consult with department directors and managers regarding the identification and prioritization of reporting needs. Works collaboratively with staff, senior IT leadership, and senior level executives to develop annual department goals. Creates and maintains documentation of operational procedures.
1. Sets overall Epic reporting build, security, and data segregation strategies and identifies and manages the scope of reporting implementation.
2. Establishes and enforces standard processes, including request intake, triage, prioritization, testing, publishing, and validating data requests and maintains the centralized report inventory and request tracker.
3. Facilitates application, training and reporting team communication to close gaps to ensure end-user comfort and satisfaction with data tools.
4. Drives the analytics implementation to meet organizational goals and initiatives, and measures ongoing success post go-live and makes necessary adjustments.
5. Reviews upgrade documentation related to analytics tools and content and determines how to implement, disseminate, and train the changes and decides which reporting tools to use as new data needs arise.
6. Ensures critical thinking, trouble shooting and communications skills are developed within the assigned staff in an effort to consistently improve distribution of reports and data extracts.
7. Supports and helps advance the initiatives, policies, procedures and strategic direction of senior IT leadership.
8. Hires personnel, assesses staff performance and conducts annual performance appraisals, handles complaints and grievances, serves as the escalation point for reporting issues, and performs PTO approval.
9. Prepares and manages budget for reporting team.
10.Works collaboratively with project managers and project sponsors to establish goals, metrics, baselines, and identifies resources that will be necessary to carry out reporting task.
11. Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at all times.
12. Other duties as assigned.
NOTE: This list of job functions is not intended to be all inclusive and may be expanded to include other functions that may be deemed necessary.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent training and experience
Six years of experience in computer programming, analytics, data mining, or report writing in support of large healthcare applications
Epic certification in one or more Clarity application data models preferred
Experience supervising team of at least five analysts and managing implementation of apps reports design, validation, and administration
Proven ability to establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders
Knowledge of Analytical Reporting, data base models, and reporting tools and of Operational Reporting
Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, self-motivated, able to take ownership and work concurrently on multiple initiatives
Solid understanding of database structures and SQL programming and report writing
Ability to identify issues and problem solve to resolution and identify key users/staff and develop strong working relationships
Excellent customer service and communication skills; able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
About Confluence Health: Confluence Health is an integrated healthcare delivery system with two hospitals, multi-specialty care in 30+ service lines and primary care in 11 communities across north central Washington State. Our 270 physicians and 130 advanced practice clinicians serve an area of approximately 12,000 square miles and cover nearly every corner of this region through specialty outreach. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost effective manner. Our Setting and Lifestyle: We are located in the heart of Washington State and just 2.5 hours east of Seattle. Our region offers a diverse array of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes, from alpine country to the high desert, orchards to vineyards, cross country skiing to fly fishing and everything in between. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, hiking; it is all right here. The region also offers a family friendly environment with excellent schools and cultural and art activities for the entire family.Apply