Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Central Washington Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Cardiac Program Coordinator will be responsible for providing leadership, coordination and oversight for the Confluence Health Primary Cardiac Program and facilitating outreach educational programs to the public, Confluence Health staff, and providers; Will be responsible for maintenance of standards of care for the cardiac patient across all Confluence Health sites that could provide pre-hospital care, inpatient care, and rehab. This multidimensional role will focus on cardiac treatment, prevention, and care throughout the patients experience from Pre-Hospital/EMS to Acute Rehab. The Cardiac Program Coordinator shall work collaboratively with patients and their families, health care providers, community groups, and referring facilities to facilitate care and prevention across the continuum of care. Will collaborate closely with the Cardiac Program Medical Director, Quality, and ED Provider Physician Champion to facilitate the care of the patient utilizing quality indicators, evidenced based guidelines, and established clinical practice guidelines.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING:
1. Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington.
2. BSN required.
3. Minimum of three (3) years recent experience in Cardiac or Critical Care Nursing with demonstrated expertise and competency in care of the cardiac patient. Prior experience with cardiac program management is desirable.
4. Previous applicable experience with overseeing and managing a quality of care program.
5. Experience as an educator, and with implementing practice changes and best-practice.
6. Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
5. Professional certification in cardiac, emergency, or Critical Care Nursing (SCRN, CEN/CCRN/PCRN) preferred, required in 1st year.
6. Physical Demands: Demonstrated ability to physically implement all aspects of staff nurse role.
7. Emotional Demands: Demonstrated emotional stability and ability to function appropriately and effectively in critical, unexpected, or stressful clinical situations.
8. Must possess basic computer skills related to Windows navigation, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, mouse usage, keyboarding, email communication and password management.
About Confluence Health: Confluence Health is an integrated, rural healthcare delivery system with two hospitals, multi-specialty care in 30+ service lines and primary care in 11 communities across north central Washington State. Our 270 physicians and 130 advanced practice clinicians serve an area of approximately 12,000 square miles and cover nearly every corner of this region through specialty outreach. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost effective manner. Our Setting and Lifestyle: We are located in the heart of Washington State and just 2.5 hours east of Seattle. Our region offers a diverse array of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes, from alpine country to the high desert, orchards to vineyards, cross country skiing to fly fishing and everything in between. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, hiking; it is all right here. The region also offers a family friendly environment with excellent schools and cultural and art activities for the entire family.Apply