Location: Wenatchee, WA
Facility: Central Washington Hospital
Schedule: Part Time Temporary
Shift: Variable Shifts
Hours: January 2017 RN Internship Program
A novice, new graduate or an experienced nurse wishing to enter/reenter acute care. The Nurse Intern will work with a preceptor to deliver care to patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation. Effectively interacts with patient, significant others, and other health team members, while maintaining standards of professional nursing. (WashingtonState Nurse Practice Act, WAC, ANA Code of Ethics). The Internship Program includes classroom as well as direct clinical experiences.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND TRAINING:
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN standard).
2. Current LPN or RN licensure in the state of Washington (RCW 18.88). If LPN licensure, eligible to sit for NCLEX exam.
3. Completion of general hospital orientation and acceptance into New Graduate Internship Program.
4. Must be currently certified in BLS, and recertified annually.
5. Must possess basic computer skills related to Windows navigation, mouse usage, keyboarding, email communication and password management.
About Confluence Health: Confluence Health is an integrated, rural healthcare delivery system with two hospitals, multi-specialty care in 30+ service lines and primary care in 11 communities across north central Washington State. Our 270 physicians and 130 advanced practice clinicians serve an area of approximately 12,000 square miles and cover nearly every corner of this region through specialty outreach. Our Mission: We are dedicated to improving our patients' health by providing safe, high-quality care in a compassionate and cost effective manner. Our Setting and Lifestyle: We are located in the heart of Washington State and just 2.5 hours east of Seattle. Our region offers a diverse array of recreational opportunities in breathtaking landscapes, from alpine country to the high desert, orchards to vineyards, cross country skiing to fly fishing and everything in between. Cycling, mountain biking, rafting, hiking; it is all right here. The region also offers a family friendly environment with excellent schools and cultural and art activities for the entire family.Apply