Confluence Health EpicCare Link
EpicCare Link is a tool that provides real-time web access to patient information, so you can access patients’ clinical data and communicate with Confluence Health to provide quality patient care.
EpicCare Link is a collection of different web pages, or activities, that correspond to different tasks. The activity that you use depends on what you want to accomplish.
This information will help you get started, such as browser requirements and how to log in.
From the EpicCare Link Web Page you can:
|Add a New Facility Account||Existing Facility – Request a New User / Reactivate Account||Deactivate User Account|
– Click the link to complete the New Facility form.
– Click the link to complete the New Facility form & confidentiality agreement.
– Click the link to complete the Deactivate user account form.
Browser, system, and connection requirements
You must use one of the following Internet browsers to access EpicCare Link
– Apple Safari 9 and any later versions
– Google Chrome 50 and any later versions
– Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
– Mozilla Firefox 45 and any later versions
– iOS 9 and any later versions
On tablets, you must use iPad Safari or Android Chrome browsers.
EpicCare Link requires a minimum screen resolution of 1024×768 pixels. We recommend that you use a high-speed Internet connection to achieve the best system speed and performance.
What if my current Internet browser is not supported?
– As of 3/11/2018, affected users still accessing EpicCare Link using an unsupported web browser software will not be able to access this application.
How do I log in?
1. Open your web browser and access the following URL: http://www.confluencehealth.org/epiclink
2. Enter the user ID and password that you received with your subscription to EpicCare Link. You will be prompted to change your password.
3. At initial login, you will receive a Terms and Conditions page, please read and acknowledge the agreement.
You will be able to access the Quick Start Guide from the Quick Links on the EpicCare Link Home Page, this guide contains explanations of how to use EpicCare Link.
With EpicCare Link you can:
- View patient chart notes
- Look up lab results
- See imaging results
- Place electronic lab and imaging orders (eliminate faxing)
- Refer patients to Confluence Health specialty departments (eliminate faxing)
- Communicate with Confluence Health providers and staff (in lieu of phone calls)
Help and contact information:
– If you forget your password, can’t log in or need training assistance call:
– Phone: (509) 433-3500
– Option 1