Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Visitors are a welcome part of a hospital stay and are important to recovery. However, patient care is our primary concern, and it is important for our patients to receive as much rest as possible.
For that reason, we ask that friends and relatives follow these guidelines:
– General visiting hours are from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily.
– No more than 2 visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time.
– Persons with colds, sore throats or any other contagious diseases should not visit patients.
– Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the physician or nurse needs to see the patient.
– Our Critical Care Area, the Mother-Baby Center and the Transitional Care Unit have specific visiting guidelines. Ask a staff member about these guidelines.
– Please respect any signs requesting no visitors. The nursing staff can restrict visitors to immediate family only, or to no visitors at all.
Expressions Gift Shop
Gift Shop is a full service gift shop featuring flowers, candy, home décor, plush toys, skin care products and gifts. We are located on the main floor of the hospital inside the front entrance.
Expressions Gift Shop is a non-profit service of Confluence Health Foundation.
Free Gift Delivery: We feature an assortment of flowers, balloons and plush toys for delivery within the hospital, at no extra charge. For individual attention, please call Central Washington Hospital & Clinics at (509) 662-1511 and ask for the Gift Shop.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday and Tuesday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Our gift shop is staffed by dedicated volunteers, and all proceeds benefit the Confluence Health Foundation.
Send a card to a patient
Click here to send a card to a patient, let them know you are thinking of them.