Welcome from the Physician Relations department
Confluence Health Physician Relations was created to partner with regional clinics to provide the highest level of care for patients, identify opportunities to better serve referring physicians and facilitate ease of interaction with the Confluence Health system. We strive to create relationships that will bring value to healthcare providers throughout North Central Washington.
Physician Relations can serve as a single point of communication for your practice when questions or issues arise. We hope to be a resource for the following areas:
- Facilitating referrals if difficulties arise
- Facilitating electronic health record access
- Providing information on Confluence Health physician
specialists and services
- Facilitating provider introductions, tours and presentations
- Facilitating communication about the status of your patients
- Helping referring offices troubleshoot service issues
- Discussing operational improvements that make interacting
with Confluence Health easier
- Identifying CME opportunities
Click here to view the May 2017 Confluence Health Connections newsletter.
The Winthrop Cardiac Symposium
11 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Continuing Medical Education
February 2-3, 2018
Sun Mountain Lodge
604 Patterson Lake Rd
Winthrop, WA 98862
Click on the flyer image for registration, speakers, schedule, and information.
Electronic Health Records
Click here for the new EpicCare Link EHR web portal.
If you’re experiencing issues signing into EpicCare Link, please contact the I.T. help desk at 509-665-6206.
Physician Relations Liaison: