Orthopedic Services - Hand, Wrist & Elbow
Hand, Wrist & Elbow
Hand, wrist, and elbow pain may be the result of a sudden injury such as a fall or sports injury, long-term issue such as arthritis, or overuse injuries like tendonitis, tennis elbow, or carpal tunnel syndrome.
If left untreated, the underlying cause can become so painful that daily activities become extremely painful, and sleeping nearly impossible. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please contact us for a consultation with an upper extremity specialist.
• Recurring or constant hand or arm pain
• Finger pain when carrying, gripping, grasping, or twisting objects
• Swelling in the fingers, hand, or elbow
• Deformity of fingers, hand, wrist or elbow following an injury
• Numbness, tingling, or swelling in the hand—especially if worse after sleeping
• Grinding or popping in a joint
• Bumps or cysts in fingers, hands, or anywhere on the arm
Questions about Hand, Wrist or Elbow?
To consult with one of our upper extremity specialists please call (509) 436-4060.
Wenatchee Orthopaedics building
Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics – Smith Building
Moses Lake Clinic
Our Wenatchee Hand, Wrist, & Elbow Team
|Collings, Cameron, PA-C
|Didesch, Jacob, MD|
|Duvall, Erin, ARNP|
|Glass, Darci, PA-C
|Pratt, Jeffrey, MD
|Thorson, Eric, MD