Specialty: Behavioral Health
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BA, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas, 2002, summa cum laude.
- MD, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York, 2007.
- Residency, Psychiatry, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York, 2007–2011.
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: 2011.
- Women’s mental health.
- Primary current treatment focus is on medication evaluations and medication stabilization.
- Counseling / Therapy services are limited (Supportive / Dynamic therapy, in addition to Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy).