Location(s): Central Washington Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BA, Haverford College, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1980.
- MS, University of California Berkeley, 1984.
- MPH, University of California Berkeley, 1984.
- MD, University of California San Francisco, 1986.
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Highland General Hospital, Oakland, California, 1986–1989.
- Residency, Family Practice, Merrithew Memorial Hospital, Martinez, California, 1990–1992.
- Internal medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine: 1989.
- Family medicine, American Board of Family Medicine: 1992, 1999, 2006.
- Geriatric medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine, 1994.