Education & Certifications:
- BS, United States Military Academy, West Point, New York, distinguished graduate, 1988.
- MD, Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, 1993.
- Internship and residency, Internal Medicine, Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii, 1993–1996.
- Fellowship, Nuclear Medicine, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C., 1996–1998.
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C., 2000–2003.
- Internal medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine: 1996.
- Nuclaear medicine, American Board of Internal medicine: 1998.
- Gastroenterology, American Board of Internal Medicine: 2003.
- Clinical associate professor, University of Washington School of Medicine.