Location(s): Central Washington Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BS, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2003
- MD, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska, 2007
- Residency, Transitional Year, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia, 2007-2008
- Residency, Chief Resident, Ophthalmology, West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia, 2008-2011
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Memberships and Affiliations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Medical & Surgical Management of Eye Disease
- Medical Retina
Interest/Hobbies – Outside of work:
- I enjoy spending time with my family & friends, solving problems, meeting new people, hard work, art, outdoor activities and visiting new places.
Reasons for coming to Wenatchee:
- Wenatchee is a great place to live and raise children. I feel honored to join my colleagues in continuing the long term tradition of providing high quality ophthalmic care to patients of all ages and backgrounds.