Specialty: General Surgery
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BS, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1993.
- MD, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, 1997.
- Internship, Surgery, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, 1997–1998.
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1998–2002.
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery: 2004.
- Gastrointestinal/colorectal surgery.
- Laparoscopic abdominal and thoracic surgery.
- Surgical oncology.
- Trauma medical director at Central Washington Hospital.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons.
- Trained in advanced trauma life support (ATLS) by the American College of Surgeons.