Specialty: General Surgery
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Dr Monson is a board certified general surgeon. His special interests are in laparoscopic abdominal and thoracic surgery. He is the Trauma Medical Director for Central Washington Hospital. He lives in Wenatchee with his family.
Education & Certifications:
- BS, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1993.
- MD, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, 1997.
- Internship, Surgery, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington, 1997–1998.
- Residency, General Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1998–2002.
- American College of Surgeons, Board Certified: 2004.
- Laparoscopic abdominal and thoracic surgery.
- Complex abdominal wall hernia surgery.
- Management of benign and malignant breast disease.
- Gastrointestinal/colorectal surgery.
- Surgical oncology.
- Trained in advanced trauma life support (ATLS) by the American College of Surgeons.
Memberships and affiliations:
- Trauma medical director at Central Washington Hospital.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons.