Specialty: Women’s Health—OB/GYN
Education & Certifications:
- BA, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, 1986.
- MD, St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, 1991.
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, St. Joseph’s Hospital / Maricopa County Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona, 1991–1995.
- Obstetrics and gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology: 1997, 2007.
- Normal and complicated pregnancies.
- Diabetes in pregnancy.
- Obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound.
- Minimally invasive vaginal and laparoscopic surgery.
- Fluent in Spanish.
- Clinical instructor, University of Washington School of Medicine.