Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BS, Haverford College, Haverford, Pennsylvania, 1997.
- MD, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2001.
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, New York, 2002–2003.
- Residency, Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York, 2003–2005.
- Chief resident, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York, 2005–2006.
- Fellowship, Movement Disorders, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, New York, 2006–2007.
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: 2007.
- Movement disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, dystonia and essential tremor.