Specialty: General Surgery
Location(s): Wenatchee Valley Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BS, Northern Michigan University, Marquette, Michigan, 1999.
- MD, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 2004.
- Internship, General Surgery, Grand Rapids Medical Education and Research Co., Grand Rapids, Michigan, 2004–2005.
- Residency, General Surgery, Christiana Care Health System, Wilmington, Delaware, 2005–2009.
- Fellowship, Minimally Invasive/Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri, 2009–2010.
- Trained in advanced trauma life support (ATLS) by the American College of Surgeons.