Location(s): Central Washington Hospital & Clinics
Education & Certifications:
- BS, University of Oregon, Eugene, Oregon, 2003
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine, Portland, Oregon, 2007
- Internship, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California, 2007-2008
- Residency, Ophthalmology, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California, 2008-2011
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Memberships and Affiliations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Women in Ophthalmology
Interests/Hobbies – Outside of work:
- I enjoy experiencing the outdoors and traveling with my husband and son. I also enjoy hiking, yoga running and snowboarding.
Reasons for coming to Wenatchee:
- We came to Wenatchee looking for a safe, outdoor oriented community in which to raise our son and enjoy our own pursuits. We also enjoy being closer to our extended family.