Specialty: Vascular Surgery
Education & Certifications:
- BS, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan, 1981.
- MD, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, 1985.
- Residency, General Surgery, McGaw Medical Center / Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, 1986–1990.
- Fellowship, Vascular Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, 1990–1992.
- General surgery, American Board of Surgery: 1991, 1998.
- Vascular surgery, American Board of Surgery: 1994, 2002, 2013.
- Special Interests:
- Non-invasive vascular imaging & diagnosis.
- Endovascular surgery.
- Venous disorders.
- Dialysis access.