Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Visitors are a welcome part of a hospital stay and are important to recovery. However, patient care is our primary concern, and it is important for our patients to receive as much rest as possible. For that reason, we ask that friends and relatives follow these guidelines:
- General visiting hours are from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily.
- No more than 2 visitors are allowed at the bedside at one time.
- Persons with colds, sore throats or any other contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the physician or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Our Critical Care Area, the Mother-Baby Center and the Transitional Care Unit have specific visiting guidelines. Ask a staff member about these guidelines.
Please respect any signs requesting no visitors. The nursing staff can restrict visitors to immediate family only, or to no visitors at all.
The following lodging facilities offer medical discounts to immediate family of Confluence Health patients, if availability permits.
NOTE: This listing is provided as a courtesy to our out-of-town patients and visitors. Confluence Health does not endorse or guarantee the availability or suitability of accommodations for any of the facilities listed.
80 9th St NE, East Wenatchee, WA 98802
Phone: (509) 886-8000 / (800) 358-2074
Coast Wenatchee Center Hotel
201 North Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 662-1234 / (800) 426-0670
15% off daily rate
815 North Wenatchee Ave, Wenatchee, WA 98801
Phone: (509) 662-1700 / (800) 228-5150
$59+ taxes Monday – Thursday, (Friday-Sunday is not discounted)
Onsite RV Parking
Central Washington Hospital currently maintains seven parking spaces that are equipped with utilities for accommodating recreational motor homes.
- 110 VAC electrical power
- water hookup
- sewer hookup
These facilities are available for Central Washington Hospital patients, or members of the patient’s immediate family only. No charge is required for this service. Central does not take reservations, spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
For more information, or to check-in your RV, contact the Central Washington Hospital Security Department at (509) 393-4225.