Our mission is to implement a comprehensive worksite wellness program for Confluence Health with the intent of improving employee health & wellness and positively influencing future health care expenditures.
We envision our members engaged in the ownership and betterment of their health & well-being in order to maximize quality of life.
Sharing a fundamental belief that success and achievement are built upon a foundation of health and wellness, we value:
- Employee health and wellness: The health of the whole person is important and inextricably related to and influenced by the health of the whole community.
- Collaboration and partnership: In order to accomplish meaningful change in our organization, individuals and departments must collaborate and partner with each other.
- Diversity and inclusiveness: In order to best serve the broad and diverse perspectives of our organization, all employees must be heard and respected.
- Assessment: Thoughtful and strategic decisions can only be made when supported by data and assessment of the current state of Confluence Health employees.
- Alignment: All efforts toward health and wellness at Confluence Health must be undertaken within the context of our existing mission and goals.
- Balanced lifestyle: Individuals thrive and succeed when they balance their efforts towards work and family.