We Offer Competitive benefits
Confluence Health is a non-profit organization that contracts with the physicians of Wenatchee Valley Medical Group to provide medical services. The Wenatchee Valley Medical Group was founded in 1940, and is a physician owned and led organization with a long history of financial stability. In addition to competitive wages, generous insurance programs and retirement contributions, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes relocation assistance, annual allowances for continuing education, professional liability insurance including tail coverage, and paid time off.
Confluence Health provides physicians with a robust benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance (including prescription and vision) through our self-insured plan, with a choice of plans to best suit your insurance needs
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability, both company provided and with supplemental products available
- A monthly stipend to assist with offsetting the costs of benefits
- Wellness Program which promotes a healthy lifestyle and provides additional financial incentives
- A Physicians’ Early Assistance Program which provides complimentary counseling services, access to resources for work/life balance, child and elder care, and legal and financial assistance, and much more.
- Gym membership discounts,
- Financial assistance for adoptions
- Personal umbrella insurance (premium reimbursement)
The time-off benefit is generous and recognizes the importance of maintaining an appropriate balance in a physician’s professional and non-professional life.
Maintaining and enhancing professional skills is a priority of Confluence Health. Full-time physicians receive an annual Continuing Medical Education allowance of $8,000 bi-annually. In addition, Confluence Health sponsors a variety of high quality Category 1 Continuing Education programs each year.
Confluence Health is dedicated to assisting its physicians in building a secure financial future. An active Retirement Committee oversees investments in our federally qualified 401(k), which along with your personal contributions, includes a safe harbor company match of up to 4%, and a discretionary funding plan based on the Company’s goals and performance.
Professional Liability Insurance
Confluence Health has an active and effective Risk Management Committee and a very constructive relationship with its professional liability carrier. Confluence Health provides malpractice coverage for its physicians.
Confluence Health also pays for the physician’s Washington State Medical license, County Medical Society dues, AMA dues, Medical Staff dues, and DEA license fees.
The total annual value of physician benefits package is approximately $70,000. Considering that financial benefit combined with a generous time off allowance and a very competitive salary, Confluence Health represents an outstanding employment opportunity.