Specialty: General Surgery
Location(s): Moses Lake Clinic
Dr Tuszynski is a board certified general and thoracic surgeon.
Education & Certifications:
- BA and MD, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, 1985
- Residency, General Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, 1985–1990
- Residency, Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington, 1990–1993
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery: 1991, 2002
- Thoracic surgery, American Board of Surgery: 1994
- Thoracic and abdominal surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
- Surgical management of gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Hernia surgery
- Trained in advanced trauma life support (ATLS) by the American College of Surgeons.