Confluence Health believes in community and supports a variety of causes and organizations in Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan counties each year.
Our focus is on programs that support education, health and wellness, cultural events and community outreach. This focus enables us to partner with local organizations to make a positive impact within our community. Confluence Health contributes financial support to charitable causes in the communities we serve, in accordance with our core value:
“We will be a good neighbor in the communities we serve with donations of time, talent, and capital.”
Our Community Support Committee is responsible for reviewing donation requests and determining which organizations Confluence Health will support with donations or sponsorships and if they are consistent with our mission of health and wellness. If you’re applying for support, we applaud your hard work and dedication to your local organization. Like you, Confluence Health is proud to be a supporter of the community. Please click on the region below where your community is located and fill out the form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note: to be considered for donation, A formal request must be received at least 30 days in advance.
Donations will be considered for causes that:
- Are consistent with Confluence Health’s Mission and Core Values
- Promote education, especially events targeting math and science education
- Have a significant benefit to the community
- Involve participation by employees/physicians and/or their families
- Drive positive economic impact in our community
Examples of requests that have been declined in the past:
- Sole religious focus
- Wine-centric events
- Beauty pageants
- Individuals & personal initiatives
- Large, national organizations that may not have local beneficiaries